The Cake Co. is an awesome new company based out of Colombus, Ohio. They make uniquely flavored and complete custom Cheesecakes in more than 30 different flavors! For this project, I worked directly with The Cake Co. owner, Krystal, who was ready to create a space to showcase her work and promote her new business.
Krystal contacted me because she wanted to establish an online presence for her thriving cake company. Since we were dealing with food, we wanted to keep the site light with the focus being on her amazing products. This website was built in WordPress and was completed in 3-4 weeks time.
The Technical Stuff
This site was built on WordPress, in April 2021. Here’s what we did to complete this project:
- Purchased the requested domain name for the website.
- Set up a hosting account for the website and set up malware protection with daily backups.
- Installed & configured WordPress on the server.
- Designed and customized the website layout.
- Resized and compressed all provided images to maximize site speed and optimize pages.
- Integrated a contact form and connected it with the client’s email account.
- Ensured the finished project was mobile-friendly and formatted correctly for all mobile devices.
You can see the website live at http://thecakecocolumbus.com/. I’ve included a few image screenshots of the final completed project below.
Note: sometimes clients make changes to their projects after completion. For the most accurate representation of our work on this project, please refer to the media provided above.
Real feedback from my client on this project. You can find more Google verified reviews on my business Google page.